There are 6 more subjects.
- Tindle, A. G. and Webb, P. C. (1989). Niobian wolframite from Glen Gairn, Eastern Highlands of Scotland: a microprobe investigation. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 53(8) pp. 1921–1935.
- Webb, P.C. ; Tindle, A. G. ; Barritt, S. D.; Brown, G. C. and Miller, J. F. (1985). Radiothermal granites of the United Kingdom: comparison of fractionation patterns and variation of heat production for selected granites. In: Halls, C. ed. High heat production (HHP) granites, hydrothermal circulation and ore genesis. London, UK: Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, pp. 409–424.
- Potts, Philip and Webb, Peter (2018). An Evaluation of Methods for Assessing the Competence of Laboratories Based on Performance in the GeoPT Proficiency Testing Scheme. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research
- Potts, Philip J. ; Webb, Peter C. and Thompson, Michael (2019). The GeoPT Proficiency Testing Programme as a Scheme for the Certification of Geological Reference Materials. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research (Early Access).
- Webb, Peter C. ; Potts, Philip J. ; Thompson, Michael; Wilson, Stephen A. and Gowing, Charles J.B. (2019). The Long‐Term Robustness and Stability of Consensus Values as Composition Location Estimators for a Typical Geochemical Test Material in the GeoPT Proficiency Testing Programme. Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research (Early Access).
- Woodward, Ann; Hunter, John; Ixer, Rob; Maltby, Mark; Potts, Philip J. ; Webb, Peter C. ; Watson, John S. and Michael, C. (2005). Ritual in some Early Bronze Age gravegoods. Archaeological Journal, 162(1) pp. 31–64.
- Webb, P. C ; Tindle, A. G and Ixer, R. A. (1992). W-Sn-Mo-Bi-Ag mineralization associated with zinnwaldite-bearing granite from Glen Gairn, Scotland. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, 101 pp. 59–72.
- Thompson, Michael; Webb, Peter C. ; Potts, Philip J. and Wilson, Stephen (2018). The stability of 57 consensus values in a proficiency test material re-issued blind after an interval of 18 years. Analytical Methods, 10 pp. 1547–1551.
- Robertson, D.; Barratt, R.S. ; Burnley, S.J. ; Webb, P. and Watson, J.S. (2005). The analysis of flue gas treatment residues using non-destructive X-ray fluorescence as a regulatory compliance test. Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 7(5) pp. 416–418.
- Potts, Philip J.; Tindle, Andrew G. and Webb, Peter (1992). Geochemical reference material compositions: rocks, minerals, sediments, soils, carbonates, refractories & ores used in research & industry. Caithness, Scotland, UK: Whittles Publishing.
- Potts, P. J. ; Bernardini, F.; Jones, M. C. ; Williams-Thorpe, O. and Webb, P. C. (2006). Effect of weathering on in situ portable X-ray fluorescence analysis of geological outcrops: dolerite and rhyolite outcrops from the Preseli Mountains, South Wales. X-ray Spectrometry, 35(1) pp. 8–18.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.