There are 10 more subjects.
- High, Chris ; Singh, Namita ; Petheram, Lisa and Nemes, Gusztáv (2012). Defining participatory video from practice. In: Milne, E-J; Mitchell, Claudia and de Lange, Naydene eds. The Handbook of Participatory Video. Lanham, MD, USA: AltaMira Press.
- Pelling, Mark and High, Chris (2005). Understanding adaptation: What can social capital offer assessments of adaptive capacity? Global Environmental Change, 15(4) pp. 308–319.
- Nemes, Gustav; High, Chris and Huzair, Farah (2006). Reflexive agency and multi-level governance: mediating integrated rural development in South Transdanubia. In: Cheshire, L.; Higgins, V. and Lawrence, G. eds. Rural Governance: International perspectives. Routledge Studies in Human Geography. London, UK: Routledge, pp. 98–115.
- Petheram, L.; Zander, K. K.; Campbell, B. M.; High, C. and Stacey, N. (2010). 'Strange changes': indigenous perspectives of climate change and adaptation in NE Arnhem Land (Australia). Global Environmental Change, 20(4) pp. 681–692.
- Singh, Namita ; High, Chris ; Lane, Andy and Oreszczyn, Sue (2018). Building agency through participatory video: insights from the experiences of young women participants in India. Gender, Technology and Development, 21(3) pp. 173–188.
- Nemes, Gusztáv and High, Christopher (2013). Old institutions, new challenges: the agricultural knowledge system in Hungary. Studies in Agricultural Economics, 115(2) pp. 76–84.
- High, Chris ; Pelling, Mark and Nemes, Gusztav (2005). Understanding informal institutions: Networks and communities in rural development. In: Transition in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics in Transition II, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 28-29 Oct 2005, Budapest, Hungary.
- O'Flynn, Trish ; Macken-Walsh, Áine; Lane, Andy and High, Chris (2018). Farmers doing it for themselves: how farmer-inventors are frustrated by their interactions with the Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation System. In: 13th European IFSA symposium - Farming systems: facing uncertainties and enhancing opportunities, 1-5 Jul 2018, Chania. Crete, International Farming Systems Assocaition.
- Petheram, L.; High, C. ; Campbell, B. M. and Stacey, N. (2011). Lenses for learning: visual techniques in natural resource planning. Journal of Environmental Management, 92(10) pp. 2734–2745.
- Katona-Kovács, Judit; High, Chris and Nemes, Gusztáv (2011). Importance of Animation Actions in the Operation of Hungarian Local Action Groups. European Countryside, 3(4) pp. 227–240.
- High, Chris and Nemes, Gusztáv (2007). Social learning in LEADER: Exogenous, endogenous and hybrid evaluation in rural development. Sociologia Ruralis, 47(2) pp. 103–119.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.