There are 1 more subjects.
- Marsden, Richard (2018). Game of Thrones: imagined world combines romantic and grotesque visions of Middle Ages. The Conversation.
- Butcher, John (2016). Social mobility isn't just about 18 year-olds: adults need life chances too. The Conversation.
- Moncaster, Alice and Dillon, Martha (2018). How gender equality can help fix the construction industry. The Conversation.
- Butcher, John (2017). There has been a massive drop in the number of mature students studying at UK universities. The Conversation.
- Cavaye, Joyce (2018). Why nutritional psychiatry is the future of mental health treatment. The Conversation, London, UK.
- Nilsson-Kerr, Katrina and Anand, Pallavi (2019). Indian summer monsoon amplified global warming 130,000 years ago, helping end ice age. The Conversation
- Butcher, John (2019). Free adult education is vital for a healthy economy - finally UK politicians are starting to get this. The Conversation.
- Elphick, Camilla ; Hole, Graham and Welsh, Lucy (2019). Pupil changes linked to eyewitness memory strength in police lineups. The Conversation.
- Shaw, Julia and Elphick, Camilla (2018). In the #MeToo era, a chatbot can help people report workplace harassment. The Conversation.
- Barthold, Charles and Fougère, Martin (2020). How you can tell Emmanuel Macron is actually a populist – and why it matters. The Conversation.
- Perkiss, Stephanie; Bernardi, Cristiana and Dumay, John (2020). Turning to Easter eggs to get through these dark times? Here's the bitter truth about chocolate. The Conversation.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.
|Is part of