There are 2 more subjects.
- Horne, John; Tomlinson, Alan; Whannel, Garry and Woodward, Kath (2012). Understanding Sport. Culture Economy and the Social. London: Routledge.
- Potts, P. J. and Tindle, A. G. (1990). Directory of geo-analytical facilities: British universities, colleges, polytechnics and research institutions. UK: Whittles Publishing.
- Preece, Jenny; Rogers, Yvonne and Sharp, Helen eds. (2002). Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction. John Wiley.
- Coffin, Caroline ; Curry, Mary Jane; Goodman, Sharon ; Hewings, Ann ; Lillis, Theresa and Swann, Joan (2003). Teaching Academic Writing: A Toolkit for Higher Education. London, UK: Routledge.
- Pile, Steve (2013). Postcards from the Unconscious: the shifting spaces of Kivland's Rome. Sharon Kivland: Reproductions II. London: Domobaal Editions.
- Walkerdine, Valerie; Lucey, Helen and Melody, June (2001). Growing up girl: psycho-social explorations of gender and class. London, UK: Palgrave.
- Clarke, Richard; McKellar, Elizabeth and Symes, Michael (2005). Russell Square: a lifelong resource for teaching and learning. Birkbeck FCE Occasional paper, 5. London: Centre for European Protected Area Research (CEPAR), Birkbeck, University of London.
- Potts, Philip J.; Tindle, Andrew G. and Webb, Peter (1992). Geochemical reference material compositions: rocks, minerals, sediments, soils, carbonates, refractories & ores used in research & industry. Caithness, Scotland, UK: Whittles Publishing.
- Phillips, David; Dahl, Bettina; Economou, Anastasia and Ertl, Hubert (2003). Interpreting EU Educational Policies: The Cases of the European Dimension in Education and the Socrates and Leonardo Programmes. Cadernos Prestige: Final Series, 7. Lisbon: Educa.
- Heck, Thomas F.; Erenstein, Robert; Katritzky, M. A. ; Peeters, Frank; Smith, William A. and de Vries, Lyckle (1999). Picturing Performance: The Iconography of the Performing Arts in Concept and Practice. Rochester, NY: University of Rochester Press.
- Power, Tom ; Babu, Rasel and Chowdhury, Tanjeeba (2017). An Evaluation of Computer Aided Learning (BRAC-CAL) in Secondary Schools in Bangladesh. Research Monograph Series (73). Dhaka, Bangladesh: BRAC Research and Evaluation Division.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.