There are 46841 more subjects.
- A Letter to the editor
- More tithe sales in Cardiganshire
- National Melodies
- Carmarthen Police Court
- The Irish Eisteddfod
- Training for funerals
- Public House Case at Llandrillo
- Mohan, Giles (1996). The restructuring of intellectual activity: a response to Pratt, and Barnett and Low. Area, 28(3) pp. 384–389.
- Kaplinsky, R. and Cooper, C. (1975). Secondhand Equipment in Undeveloped Countries: Some Generalisations from the Kenyan Maize Bag Industry. In: Bhalla, A. ed. Technology and employment in industry : a case study approach. Geneva: International Labour Office.
- Norton, Andrew ; Barlow, E.J.; Butters, Olly and Wynn, G.A. (2008). Are the INTEGRAL Intermediate Polars Different? In: A Population Explosion: The Nature & Evolution of X-ray Binaries in Diverse Environments, 28 Oct - 2 Nov 2007, St Pete Beach, Florida, USA.
- Maxted, P. F. L.; Norton, A. J. ; West, R. G.; Copperwheat, C. and Marsh, T. R. (2008). SuperWASP Lightcurves of Subdwarf Stars. In: Hot Subdwarf Stars and Related Objects, 23-27 Jul 2007, Bamberg, Germany.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.