There are 28405 more subjects.
- Phillips, Benjamin U.; Lopez-Cruz, Laura ; Saksida, Lisa M. and Bussey, Timothy J. (2019). Translational tests involving non-reward: methodological considerations. Psychopharmacology, 236(1) pp. 449–461.
- Lopez-Cruz, Laura ; Salamone, John D. and Correa, Mercè (2013). The Impact of Caffeine on the Behavioral Effects of Ethanol Related to Abuse and Addiction: A Review of Animal Studies. Journal of Caffeine Research, 3(1) pp. 9–21.
- Huber, Greg and Wilkinson, Michael (2019). Terasaki spiral ramps and intracellular diffusion. Physical Biology (Early access).
- Oatley, K. and Toates, F. M. (1971). Inhibition of eating by osmotic thirst and disinhibition by drinking. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on the regulation of food and water intake
- Lane, Andy and Gregson, Jon (2019). Fostering innovations in pedagogical practices: transforming distance education through a professional development programme using OERs. In: Pan Commonwealth Forum 9 (PCF9), 9-12 Sep 2019, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Alrimawi, Faeq; Pasquale, Liliana and Nuseibeh, Bashar (2019). On the Automated Management of Security Incidents in Smart Space. IEEE Access, 7 pp. 111513–111527.
- Clarke, Simon (2018). Madhouse and the whole thing there. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 15(2-3) pp. 247–259.
- Clarke, Simon P. ; Poulis, Nektaria; Moreton, Bryan J.; Walsh, Dave A. and Lincoln, Nadina B. (2017). Evaluation of a group acceptance commitment therapy intervention for people with knee or hip osteoarthritis: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Disability and Rehabilitation, 39(7) pp. 663–670.
- Sheldon, Kerry Lynn; Clarke, Simon P. and Moghaddam, Nima (2015). Clinical effectiveness of a pain psychology service within an outpatient secondary care setting. Mental Health Review Journal, 20(3) pp. 166–176.
- Contu, Laura ; Nizari, Shereen ; Heath, Christopher J and Hawkes, Cheryl A (2019). Pre- and postnatal high fat feeding differentially affects the structure and integrity of the neurovascular unit of 16-month old male and female mice. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 13, article no. 1045.
- van der Burgt, Peter J. M.; Brown, Michael A.; Bockova, Janka ; Rebelo, Andre ; Ryszka, Michal ; Poully, Jean-Christophe and Eden, Sam (2019). Fragmentation processes of ionized 5-fluorouracil in the gas phase and within clusters. The European Physical Journal D, 73(8) pp. 1–13.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.