There are 30397 more subjects.
- Price, Bob (2012). Skill analysis part 2: evaluating a practice skill. Nursing Standard, 26(18) pp. 51–57.
- Price, Bob (2011). Improving clinical reasoning in childrens' nursing through narrative analysis. Nursing Children and Young People, 23(6) pp. 28–34.
- Price, Bob (2010). Techniques to use when consulting families about child health services. Paediatric Nursing, 22(5) pp. 26–34.
- Fuchs, Carolin; Hauck, Mirjam and Müller-Hartmann, Andreas (2012). Promoting learner autonomy through multiliteracy skills development in cross-institutional exchanges. Language Learning & Technology, 16(3) pp. 82–102.
- Butcher, John ; Sedgwick, Paul; Lazard, Lisa and Hey, Jayne (2010). How might inclusive approaches to assessment enhance student learning in HE? Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education, 2(1) pp. 25–40.
- Haswell, C. A. ; Fossati, L. ; Ayres, T.; France, K.; Froning, C. S.; Holmes, S. ; Kolb, U. C. ; Busuttil, R. ; Street, R. A.; Hebb, L.; Collier Cameron, A.; Enoch, B. ; Burvitz, V.; Rodriguez, J.; West, R. G.; Pollacco, D.; Wheatley, P. J. and Carter, A. (2012). Near-ultraviolet absorption, chromospheric activity, and star-planet interactions in the WASP-12 system. Astrophysical Journal, 760(1), article no. 79.
- Feldherr, Andrew and James, Paula (2004). Making the most of Marsyas. Arethusa, 37(1) pp. 75–104.
- Banahan, Caroline; Patel, Rizwan; Jeyagopal, Vikram; Mistri, Amit; Hague, James P. ; Evans, David H. and Chung, Emma M.L. (2012). Microbubble signal properties from PFO tests using transcranial Doppler ultrasound. Perspectives in Medicine, 1(1-12) pp. 232–235.
- Cremin, Teresa ; Chappell, Kerry and Craft, Anna (2013). Reciprocity between narrative, questioning and imagination in the early and primary years: examining the role of narrative in possibility thinking. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 9 pp. 135–151.
- Fear, Trevor (2012). Ah pereant, si quos ianua clausa iuvat: Propertius 2.23 and the revision of the elegiac code. Classica et Mediaevalia, 63
- Cummings, Damian M.; Milner, Austen J.; Dallerac, Glenn M.; Vatsavayai, Sarat C.; Brown, Jackie Y.; Waights, Verina ; Hirst, Mark C. and Murphy, Kerry P. S. J. (2005). Dopamine restores cortical plasticity in a mouse model of Huntington's disease. In: 18th National Meeting of British Neuroscience Association, 3-6 Apr 2005, Brighton, UK.
You can use the links at the top of the page to download all the data.